In the present day is the holy competition of Mahashivaratri. In such a scenario individuals maintain fasting additionally. Many individuals additionally eat salt on this quick. In such a scenario, individuals eat sago and water chestnut flour. However many individuals don’t prefer to eat sago. In such a scenario, immediately we now have introduced you the recipe of constructing yogurt Vada’s from Sing hade flour. So let’s know the right way to make it…
Content material :
Water chestnut flour – 1 small packet
curd – 2 giant bowl
potato – 2 (boiled and mashed)
cumin – 1 tsp (roasted)
peppermint – 1/2 teaspoon
sugar – 3 tbsp
black pepper – 1/2 tsp
pink chilli -1/2 tsp
salt – 1 tsp black salt – 1/2 tsp
pomegranate seeds as per want – as per want
- Sieve the flour first.
- Now add flour, potatoes, a little bit rock salt, oil right into a bowl and knead the dough.
- Preserve heating the oil within the pan.
- Make spherical balls from the dough and press from the middle.
- Fry on a low flame of gasoline and take away the additional oil from it with the assistance of tissue.
- Warmth the water within the pan and immerse the vadas in it for five minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, cumin, black salt, rock salt, sugar, mint, pink chili, black pepper.
- Now put the vadas within the curd combination and maintain it within the fridge.
- Take away it in a serving dish and garnish it with pomegranate seeds and serve.