Table of contents
mysy scholarship | મુખ્યમંત્રી યુવા સ્વાવલંબન યોજના
MYSY Scholarship 2021 is a scheme introduced by the Education Department, the state government of Gujarat, for its students who come from weak backgrounds and cannot afford fees for higher studies. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021 will financially help the deserving and meritorious students studying in tenth and twelfth classes to continue their higher studies. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021 also provides financial assistance for accommodation, food, and books to students who pursue degree and diploma courses but have not got admission to Government institutions. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021 is purely a Gujarat State Government initiative and allocates massive funds for providing various scholarships to students who have an excellent educational record but are unable to pursue education due to financial inconstancy.
MYSY Scholarship Online Application Form 2020-21
Recently Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat declared a notification about the MYSY scholarship for the years 2020 and 2021. This advertisement was declared in various newspapers of Gujarat. The Advertisement is for the candidates who recently passed out from std.10th and 12th and have taken entry in Diploma / Degree Programs or the students who took admission in DtoD course.
- The Website to do the log in is mysy.guj.nic.in.
- The process of online appeal is furnishing below.
- Do online registration on the MYSY website
- After Then fill-up the form and click on Get Password.
- Remember the password which you got.
- Now follow down the given steps to Apply for a Fresh/Renewal/Delayed MYSY Scholarship.
- Online Application procedure for the year 2020-21 is sorted at https://mysy.guj.nic.in.
If you are a new registrar, you have to Do registration first by following the above-given steps and then apply online by the below-given steps
- First of all open https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
- Now look at the menu and select Login / Register for the year 2020-21.
- Then click on the Fresh Applications Button.
- Enter asked details.
- Enter the OTP for mobile digit verification.
- Fill up the online form and upload the mark sheet.
- Apply only if you are deserving of the scholarship in the first place.
- It’s done.
The Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2021 Scholarship Renewal Process:
The students who obtain the scholarship should renew the scholarship every year to avail themselves of the scholarship benefits throughout the course. The last date for submitting this application is 28th February 2021.
The renewal candidate is now eligible for the final 50% marks in the last qualifying examination of school or college.
He/she should have secured at least 75% attendance at the end of the last semester/year.
- The applicant should visit the MYSY Scholarship official government website.
- He/she should click on the ‘Login / Register’ button on the dashboard.
- The applicant should find and click on the ‘Click here for Renewal Application’ link dashboard.
- After entering the login identification the student should log in to the website
- The MYSY Scholarship Renewal Form is displayed and the applicant should fill in all the updated details and click on ‘Submit’ to submit the form to complete the renewal process.
- for future reference, the form should be taken a printout of the submitted.
MYSY Documents List
- Gujarat Board SSC / HSC Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Saving Bank Account
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship 2021
1.The beneficiary of this scholarship will get Rs 10 Lakh for 5 Years to the studies program.
2. Applicants will be able to pursue dental courses by Gujarat Medical Education Research (GMERS).
3. study material Free of cost.
4. Students will get study books, uniforms, and meals.