Welcome visitor, so Here we mentioned information about Karnataka Seva Sindhu Online Portal. also Seva Sindhu Portal Karnataka Apply Online & Seva Sindhu Portal Login
The Karnataka government created Seva Sindhu to provide government-related administration and other data. So friends, today we are sharing all the important data of Seva Sindhu in this article. So if you take all the benefits and incentives from the government, you should read it carefully.
Table of contents
- About Karnataka Seva Sindhu
- Services Available At Seva Sindhu
- Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration
- Registration Process at Seva Sindhu Portal
- Application Status At Seva Sindhu
- Procedure Login On Portal
- Helpline Number
About Karnataka Seva Sindhu
Karnataka Seva Indus is a place and an asset to connecting the modernized division. With its help, you can get information about government accommodation, government arrangements, departments within the government. The issue of Uttaran Seva Sindhu is to make the taxpayer-supported organizations all sensible and strong. At the same time, it provides essential services to the citizens of Karnataka and helps in government planning and office.
Benefits To The Residents
There are many benefits of the Seva Sindhu website. which are described below.
- Seva Sindhu Portal is designed to connect different parts to the public.
- The public can request the service during the time available on the Sevasindhu online portal.
- The public can follow the status of their administrative demands at any place and at any time.
- Residents will be able to visit anyone close to them through the Common Service Center at the Gram Panchayat level to benefit the public administration.
- The Helpdesk is available to address and resolve public issues.
Details Of Seva Sindhu
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing different services|
Benefits To Offices
- The public is required to register on the Seva Sindhu portal to avail their benefits. So that he can use government service and system
- Offices can focus on their center capacity. Also which will help in enhancing the expertise of the departments and officers.
- Different bonafide and outstanding MIS Reports will be made accessible to Departments by means of e-Portal. which can prompt better adjustment and execution of Government administration.
- Connecting the applications to SAKALA will assure opportune conveyance of services.
- Latest Data Analytics will be joined which help Departments to anticipate, get patterns, and in the end help to give the residents better.
- The benefits gathering from the Seva Sindhu task will be an advantageous and quicker transfer of administrations to the residents.
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration
Please read the following procedure carefully to avail the benefits available to auto and rickshaw drivers by the Government of Karnataka.
• Open the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal.
• From the home page of the website go to the “Disbursement Of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19”
• The Application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter all the important details.
• Enter the details like your name, address, vehicle details, mobile no., Aadhaar no, Driving license details.
• Tick the checkbox after reading the declaration and enter the security code.
• Choose to submit button to submit the form.
Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers Helpline
Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers can talk on the number 080-22236698/ 9449863214 for any query related to the disbursement of cash relief for COVID-19.
Registration Process at Seva Sindhu Portal
The following simple steps are good for registering on Seva Sindhu’s website
- First, you will have to open the official website of Seva Sindhu which is given here
- On the website, you have to click on the option called to apply for services.
- A new web page will be displayed on your console (screen).
- If you have already register yourself before that you can enter your ID- password and log in using them.
- If you want to register yourself and you are a new user then you can click on the option called new registration present below the home page.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill out the details of the application form.
- Click on submit
Application Status At Seva Sindhu
If you want to check your application status then you will have to follow the simple method given below:-
- you will have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu given here.
- homepage, you have to click on the option called track application.
- Two options are available to search the application status-
- Application reference number
- Enter the information
- Click on submit
Procedure Login On Portal
• no login page will seem before you where you have to enter your email id, password, and captcha code.
• then, you are required to click submit.
• By clicking or submitting in the beneficiaries can avail the services offered by the Seva Sindhu portal.
Procedure to Departmental Reports-Dashboard
- You are to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Then, The home page will open.
- After that, on the Only home page you need to click on the reports-dashboard.
- Now Finally you need to select the department of your choice.
- Then you are required to select the service name.
- Now you have to select the location name.
- The reports will be on your computer screen.
In the above article we have provided information about Karnataka Seva Sindhu. In addition, if you have any problem, you can contact the helpline number.
- Helpline Number-080-22230282, 080-22279954
- Email Id- [email protected]